Storypark is a platform that we use on a daily base to communicate with families and involve you within your child’s day and development.
Each month families receive the following through Storypark:
- A developmental observation for your child
- A developmental follow up observation.
- Daily photos and stories on what your child has been up to.
- Individualised planning sheets for your child.
- A developmental summary at the end of the year.
- Parents and educators use this platform to communicate with each through private messages as frequently as necessary.
- Educators and parent can use this platform to communicate through a community post to all, to share different idea’s, subjects or happenings at the centre.
- Management share centre announcements as community posts on Storypark